Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Purls of Wisdom


I have all this wonderful mohair, wool and angora sitting in baskets waiting to be made into yarn. And then there are all the soft woolies I dream about creating. Rasta gave me the softest black and silver baby mohair. JC already has dibs on that fleece for a winter hat and muffler.
Pearl and Sam gave me wonderfull long white locks. I am still dreaming about whats to become of their gift and while I love spinning right now Im anxious to knit and purl.
Ive missed my little knit group. Every other week we get together and share what we did during those 2 weeks. It helps somebody like me who is new to knitting. Im alway inspired by their talent

While all of my animals have gifted me with the mohair to create, the friendships inspire and encourage. Having a group to share the journey is the best. So heres to my Thurday NightKNit Posse and those Purls of wisdom they so generously share.

No comments: